available jobs in SUPPLY CHAIN
Williams-Sonoma Inc.’s Supply Chain organization is the backbone of our company. Our Distribution Centers serve as vital connections between factories and our retail, online and mail-order customers around the world. We also own and operate a growing manufacturing base right here in the United States, proudly producing nearly all of the upholstered furniture and much of the lighting sold through our brands. The Supply Chain environment is dynamic and fast-paced, and the network is expanding rapidly. If you are an expert in global logistics, manufacturing, engineering, transportation, finance, human resources, or home delivery and have a passion for quality and customer service, our Supply Chain Organization may just be the place for you.
2018 Fall & Winter SEASONAL Distribution Jobs!
The Most Wonderful Job of the Year!
Our Distribution Centers are hiring hardworking and motivated Seasonal Associates to join our warehouse crew! The ideal seasonal warehouse associate will possess leadership abilities, promote safety, and demonstrate teamwork. Flexible scheduling is available including part-time and full-time schedules.
- Fun and Fast Paced Environment
- 40% Company Discount
- Great Opportunities for advancement
- An endless number of hours available during the Peak Season
- Performance incentives
- Competitive Pay (starting at $12/hour) and Shift Differential
- On-the-Job Training
- Opportunity for WSI Casual Working Status
- Flexible Shifts (1st and 2nd)
- Flexible Hours (Staggered start times)
- Guaranteed 30 hours during training
If interested in PART-TIME ONLY please visit the link below:
- Merchandise Processors (Picking, Receiving, Stocking, Shipping)
- Forklift Drivers
- Monogram Operators
- Distribution Clerk (standing clerk-type position)
- Inventory Control Analysts
- Seasonal Coordinators
- Positive and self-motivated attitude and a willingness to take on oversight and leadership roles
- Must be at least 17 years old
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- High level of problem-solving skills
- Enthusiasm for working on a team
- Flexibility to work alternate shifts during high volume/peak season
- Commitment to a safe workplace through careful attention to training material and all guidelines and procedures
Physical Requirements of the Job:
- Identifying thread color and threading needles on the machines (Machine Operators Only)
- Lifting up to 75lbs
- Prolonged Standing
- Warehouse environment (No climate control)
- In some cases, working in tight spaces
- In some cases, walking up & down stairs throughout the shift
Please bring a valid form of photo identification.
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. – Company Overview
Since it was founded in 1956, Williams-Sonoma has grown from Chuck Williams’ single store in Sonoma, California, into one of the largest retailers in the country, with some of the best known and most beloved brands in home furnishings, including Williams Sonoma, Pottery Barn, and west elm. That growth continues today. Our Global Supply Chain organization is the backbone of our company and key to its success.
Our Distribution Centers serve as vital connections between factories and our retail, online and mail-order customers around the world. The Supply Chain environment is dynamic and fast-paced, and the network is expanding rapidly. If you have a background in distribution, manufacturing, engineering, transportation, finance, human resources or home delivery – and are looking for a job with a strong opportunity for gaining new skills and for advancement – our Supply Chain Organization is just the place for you.
We employ thousands in our regional distribution operations and in our over 600 retail stores, customer care centers and corporate headquarters. That’s why we work hard to support the community, including the institutions that are important to our employees, such as St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital which we proudly support in its mission to treat and defeat childhood cancer and other life-threatening diseases.
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. promotes a drug-free work environment and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
At this time, we are not accepting referrals from third party recruiting agencies.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: